Twitter Facebook Email.
This Issue. Paul J.
Eslinger, PhD ; Lynn M. Damasio, MD, PhD. Learn more. Save Preferences.
Brain Map Frontal Lobes | Queensland Health
Create a free personal account to download free article PDFs, sign up for alerts, and more. Purchase access Subscribe to the journal. Series: Series for the International Neuropsychological Society Bibliography: Includes bibliographical references and index.
Summary: The frontal lobes and their functional properties are recognized as crucial to establishing our identity as autonomous human beings. This book provides a broad introductory overview of this unique brain region.
Stories of life after brain injury
In an accessible and readable style it covers the evolutionary significance of the frontal lobes, typical and atypical development pathways, the role played in normal cognition, memory and emotion, and in damaged states, resulting in a range of neurological syndromes and psychiatric disturbances. The coverage integrates current theoretical knowledge with observations of both normal and disturbed behavior across the lifespan. The result is an easy to read review of this fascinating and involved field suitable for graduate students in neuropsychology and psychology, clinicians from the fields of neurology, neurosurgery or psychiatry, and researchers engaged in neuroscientific investigations.
Dewey: Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, APA: Grafman, J. The frontal lobes : development, function, and pathology.www.jinglebellrace.com/includes/map3.php
Developmental Consequences of Childhood Frontal Lobe Damage
Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Case studies of focal pre-frontal lesions in man David Loring and Kimford Meador; 7. Left pre-frontal function and semantic organization during encoding and retrieval in healthy and psychiatric populations Daniel Ragland; 8. Clinical symptoms and neuropathology in organic dementing disorders affecting the frontal lobes Arne Brun and Lars Gustafson. Du kanske gillar.
- The Frontal Lobes: Development, Function and Pathology - Google книги!
- Teaching Language Arts in Middle Schools: Connecting and Communicating.
- Why We Need Ordinary Language Philosophy;
- Executive Functions after Frontal Lobe Injury: A Developmental Perspective - Oxford Scholarship.
Lifespan David Sinclair Inbunden. Spara som favorit. Skickas inom vardagar. Laddas ned direkt.
- Frontline and Factory: Comparative Perspectives on the Chemical Industry at War, 1914-1924.
- Humour appreciation: a role of the right frontal lobe | Brain | Oxford Academic;
- I Was a Teen-Age Secret Weapon.
- Related Articles.
- The frontal lobes: Development, function, and pathology — Northwestern Scholars.